Posts Tagged AllTheCooks.com
Browse by categories and discover over 70k recipes. Start cooking at home!
Click on our YouTube button on the homepage and see our video tour!
Tons of recipe categories; including main dishes, appetizers, drinks, side dishes, desserts, ethnic recipes, soups, stews and diet recipes.
Quickly find recipes for cooking what you have in the fridge by typing the singular ingredients.
Join the recipeeps community! Ask and answer questions. Get notified as soon as someone respond.
- Complete recipes directions, ingredients and reviews.
- Search recipes by ingredients and food title.
- Forums on food related topics.
- Bookmark recipes for quick access. Just like a cookbook.
- Full functional forums with emphasis in recipes, food and health.
- Full sharing of recipes to: email, sms, twitter, facebook and others.
- Sharing and send links to AllTheCooks.com so your friends can see your recipes.
- Create your own recipes; share with friends and community.
- Save and share your shopping list to help you later when doing grocery shopping.
ALLTheCooks.com has already helped millions of people to:
- Have a more healthy food menu.
- Talk with a community of people with the same food tastes.
- Discover new recipes and cook great food. Even if you’re in a diet.
- Save and share their precious cooking secrets to the cloud.
- Impress friends and family with great meals.
- Find food that fits their diet, including: diabetic, baby food, vegetarian and gluten free.
- Talk to other people about their diet and health tricks.
- Find nice recipe solution for diabetes.
Now after you finished to cook you can take pictures of your impressive creations and share them to facebook, twitter, sms or email. We have tight facebook integration, so your actions can be streamed directly to your account.
Forums are awesome! Discuss cooking and recipe with people interested in health and food in general. We have these topics: cooking equipment, favorite recipes, baking, preserving, vegan cooking, diabetic meals, coffee discussions and diet forum.
Browse and cook Holidays recipes. Including East, Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving. Access them by going to:
-> All categories -> Holiday Recipes
Calories and nutritional information coming soon. You’ll be able to search by number of calories and others.
Recipes Search is developed by AllTheCooks.com. Check our website and show it to your friends. You can access the recipes from there too! overtheoven.com
Your feedback is very much appreciated, so please don’t hesitate to contact us.
+ User profile feed.
+ Following/Followers from a user;
+ Light style replaced the dark areas.
+ Home button. Now you can follow the top chefs from the community and have a feed with their actions and recommendations. To follow someone just go to their public profile and check the follow option.
+ New emoticons.
+ Newsletter opt-out in the preferences menu.
+ Bookmarks now have tags for organizing your recipes.
+ “Take a photo” button in recipes