Posts Tagged App2SD
Not a movie, with full support for landscape mode and home screen switching!
If you enjoy this, support us by getting the paid version — it has a full settings screen with lots of options for Christmas lights, time of day, and more!
Not all handsets support the live wallpaper feature.
If you’re unsure, please check for a ‘live wallpapers’ category as the directions above state.
Latest version: 1.2 (Slight visual tweaks, adjusted upsell screen wording)
(for Android version 2.1 and higher, supports App2SD)
* 88 fish types, more coming soon
* Up to 10 fish in the tank
* Able to feed fish and fish grows
* fish die without feed option
* Matured fish may have babies
* Background change
* Many options available, such as fish speed, growth speed, food type, light animation, etc.
HOME/MENU/Wallpaper/Live Wallpapers/aniPet Aquarium
Works for phones with live wallpaper feature.
Android 2.1 or above.
* Added 15 Wrasse species.
* Added option to disable fish growth by setting “Fish growth speed” to 0.
* Modified to slow down the food drop speed.
Latest version: 2.4.8 (for Android version 2.1 and higher, supports App2SD)
Build a bridge with the given amount of materials to let the train safely cross the valley.
Please try the Lite version before you buy the game!
The savegames of both versions are separate of each other. Sorry about that.
There are currently 21 levels in the game.
The paid version has the following advantages:
⇒ no ads
⇒ free build mode
⇒ more levels and materials in future updates
Keywords: Bridge Crossing Construction Builder Physics Game
⇒ 3 new levels
⇒ Free build mode has its own menu
⇒ Savegames are backuped to sd card now. You can uninstall the game without losing all progress.
Latest version: 1.10 (for Android version 2.1 and higher, supports App2SD)