Posts Tagged landscape
Over a million downloads!
Hand-painted starlight vista by Anne Paetzke.
Wispy clouds drift dreamily across a distant landscape while the silver moon glows in the twilight.
Now supports Galaxy Tab, Dell Streak, Nook Color, Nexus S, Xoom, and
just about any screen you can throw at it.
This version has shooting stars, an animated background, and settings screen.
Press Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live Wallpaper to set it.
- Long overdue fix to help prevent “it won’t open” comments when first installing.
Latest version: 2.6 (for Android version 2.1 and higher, supports App2SD)
by Jason Allen
Your goals in the game:
- Complete hundreds of tasks to the benefit of your developing country
- Build residential buildings to increase your country’s population
- Open office buildings and upgrade them to employ more citizens and turn greater profits
- Develop industry, sign contracts and buy vehicles to transport the goods you produce
- Manage the ecology and energy use in your city by building power stations and parks
- Change the landscape: cut canals, lakes, plant trees and country roads
- Establish a bus transit network for your residents
- Gather collection items from the residents of your country
- Hire professionals to grow a forest of skyscrapers in your country!
Lead your country into the ranks of the top world leaders!
New in 1.06:
- New “World Tour” pack ft. most popular monuments from across the world!
- Find Saphire in your city to get new ultimate game currency discount!
- German language support
- Multiple bugfixes