Posts Tagged motorola xoom
Create beautiful, seamless panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone’s compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf’s online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
● Facebook Share – Share panoramas with your friends!
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Automatic Image Stitching
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb – Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, goto Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
New animals every week
Thanks for making us the #1 zoo game on Android
Be sure to click the “Allow automatic updating” option to get the free weekly animals
Note: The next release will deal with the “takes too long to progress” issue…thanks for your patience
In the app, free link to Get Popular Blast Monkeys Game for Free
Keywords: zoo, tap, animal zoo, zoo wildlife, wildlife, fun zoo, free zoo, animals, panda, bear, tiger, giraffe, elephant, monkey, kids games, kids, phone, download, highly, rated, htc, droid, turtle, horse, llama, bear, galaxy, samsung, dinosaurs, physics, puzzle, toddler, birds, cheetah, flamingo, froyo, honeycomb, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, samsung, pets, fish, aquarium, fish tank, animal paradise, animal island, salon, zookeepers, zookeeper, zoo keeper, trex, kangaroo, tablet, motorola xoom, acer, gTablet, archos, viewpad, superpad, dell, streak, daughter, son, alligator, stegosaurus, tycoon, penguin, zoo city, fashion avatar, dress up
New updates based on all the suggestions
a) Fixes the animal name issue, allows you to earn more than 50 coins in a zoo show, and cheaper expansion price
b) New animal…by popular demand…a penguin
c) Your zoo now has cute little visitors
d) Animals now make sounds
e) You can send more gifts based on your rank
f) You can name your animals
g) Fixes the issue with the inventory
h) You can now turn off sound/vibrate in the settings
Content rating: Everyone